Get a copy of the Australian Education Report 2017
Australian education is a world leading brand, recognised for its quality and workplace applicability.
An Australian qualification is a global passport that opens up numerous career, life and further education opportunities.
To get the most from an Australian course of study, it’s important to firstly understand the Australian education system.
This report is provided to assist those considering undertaking an Australian course of study.
- The 10 Levels of the Australian education framework
- Selecting the level of education most suitable to your needs
- Important definitions and terms you need to understand
- What accreditation means, and who can deliver accredited courses
- Selecting a Training Provider and course that meets your needs
- Course eligibility requirements
- What to expect as a student
In this report, you get a critical overview of:
To receive your copy of the Australian Education Report 2017, please complete the form on this page